- Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Between 20-30 years of age.
- Good health and must be absorb by seasonal stress.
- Knowledge in process technology, field operations and maintenances of Heavy machine in Jade Mining.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Honest and self-motivated with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in Hpakant Township, Kachin State.
- Able to work with shift duty and under pressure.
- Maintain and Repair Heavy machinery (especially KOMATSU 465 & 785) and other machine on time
- Diagnose and repair diesel engines and equipment to be ready to use at all time.
- Co-ordination and scheduling activities for the Mechanical technicians on Preventative Maintenance work to ensure timely finished
- Technical Evaluation of vendor submissions of spare parts list which is including recommended part and shop drawings.
- Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Respects and follows the company regulations strictly.
- Inspects and maintains of the engines system monthly.
- Updates and maintains records and report to the Manager.